torsdag 5. august 2010

Blog in English

To ALL my English speaking friends, I´ll try to blog some of the post in english. So that you still can have some control of what this family is doing :)

These days I´m working on our house. I want to renew our inventory, new furniture and create a cool style.... :) It should be noted that I´m not so good at this, I´m in training and trying to be patient, not just go out buy whatever that looks fine. Something i learned in the U.S is that things should be GREAT and AWESOME, so now I´m looking for that :)

We bought a great picture of SF and Bay Bridge before we left U.S. This picture fitted perfectly on the wall in our hall :)

Beside from remodeling the house, I´m playing soccer :) I practice with my club Stabæk in the afternoon. It´s great to be back with the Norwegian girls, it´s definitely easier to talk on the field in my own language. And here I can try to counter attack all the time without being afraid of running in to Marta´s body or shoot here in the stomach :)

But it´s a fact that i miss California, the nice weather and my nice tan body, ha ha!
I miss practicing at 10 with the girls, and keeping possession of ball in one and two touches. I had a great time at practice :)
On saturday i have the first game with my team, we are having a lot of injuries and the team we are playing is one of the teams that are on the bottom of the standings. They lost last game with 5 goals. But you never know, it all about attitude in these games. I´ll bring my warface :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar